Zucchini, Mushroom and Bacon Frittata
- 4-6 rashers of bacon, chopped
- 3 small zucchini, sliced thinly
- 2 large mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup cream
- 6 large eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 120g strong tasting cheese, like Vintage, grated
- Two medium tomatoes, sliced
Fry the bacon in oil or butter until crispy and tip into a greased baking dish.
Add more oil or butter to the frypan if necessary and add the zucchini and mushrooms. Saute until just cooked. Tip on top of the bacon and mix through.
Beat the eggs, cream and salt and pepper together and pour over the veggies. Top with sliced tomatoes and grated cheese.