Tropical Pork Kebabs
- 600g-700g* pork fillet cut into 2cm chunks
- 2 peaches, unpeeled, cut into chunks
- 1 red capsicum cut into chunks
- 1 red onion cut into pieces
- Sauce of your choice to brush kebabs with
- Spray oil
*Allow 150g (raw weight) pork for women and 200g (raw weight) pork for men. Remove any fat or sinew from the meat before cutting up
Alternate pork and vegetables on skewers, spray with oil, then brush with sauce. I used a sweet BBQ sauce, but you could use any sauce you like.
Cook on BBQ until pork is just cooked.
Serve with a big salad.
** You could also use mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, etc., or swap the peach for apricot or pineapple. Or change the meat to beef or chicken.