- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 level tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup soda water
- 410g can corn kernels, drained
- 2 medium zucchini grated
- 1 small carrot grated
- 2 spring onions sliced
- 90g feta cheese cut into small cubes
- 2 tbs grated parmesan cheese (keep a bag of grated parmesan in the freezer)
Sift flour, baking powder and salt and pepper into a bowl. Beat eggs and soda water together in another bowl and add to flour mixture and beat until smooth. Add everything else and stir to combine.
Spray a large non stick pan with cooking spray and heat over moderate heat. Place large tablespoonfuls of the mixture in the pan and cook a few minutes each side until golden. Re-spray pan between batches. Makes 12.
Nice with additional sweet chilli sauce on the side and a large salad.
Note: If you don’t have any parmesan, increase the feta to 150g.