Individual Smoked Chicken and Broccoli Frittatas
- 300g smoked chicken, chopped
- 200g (raw weight) peeled, cooked, cooled and cubed kumara or 250g (raw weight) pumpkin
- ½ medium red onion or 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 ½ cups broccoli cut into small florets and lightly cooked or 150g baby spinach leaves, raw
- 6 eggs, beaten lightly with black pepper and a pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs or a mixture of fresh chopped parsley and basil leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 40g grated tasty or parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 180 deg C. Spray 6 small ramekins with cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine the chicken, kumara or pumpkin, onion, broccoli or spinach, eggs, herbs, seasoning and half the cheese.
Mix until well combined then fill ramekins. Place tomato slices on top then sprinkle over remaining grated cheese.
Place ramekins on a baking tray and bake for about 15 minutes, or until the centre is just cooked and the top golden. (I finished mine off with fan grill for a couple of minutes to get the tops browned)
Serve with a side salad.