Smoked Chicken and Cranberry Pizza
- 2 World Oven plain square wraps (75g each)*
- 6 Tbs Bit on the Side Cracker Cranberry Sauce
- 200g smoked chicken, chopped into small pieces
- ½ bag baby spinach leaves
- 2-3 tsp dried mixed herbs – or torn fresh basil, or herbs of your choice
- 12 button mushrooms sliced
- 90g grated tasty cheese
Cut each wrap into three long-wise and place on 2 baking paper lined baking trays. Spread each piece of wrap with 1 Tbs sauce then divide the remaining ingredients, in the order given, amongst the wrap slices, finishing with the cheese.
Fan bake at 180 degrees until the base is crisp and the cheese is golden. You may need to rotate the two trays top to bottom, back to front, half way through cooking, to get an even finish.
Serve with a side salad.
* The wraps I used were the World Oven “make something extraordinary plain square wraps” which are a good size and three strips fit well on a baking sheet.