- Four skinless chicken breast fillets, 200g each (men) or 150g each (women)
- 4 level teaspoons of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened plain yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 cup of finely crushed cornflakes
Place the chicken between gladwrap or baking paper and beat until just a little thicker than schnitzel. Alternatively, slice the fillets horizontally so that you have thinner slices of chicken.
Mix together the peanut butter, yoghurt, sauce and curry powder,
Lay chicken in ovenproof dish and then coat the top side only with the yoghurt mix. Press the crushed cornflakes firmly on to the yoghurt covered chicken and cover the dish with tinfoil.
Bake in 220 degree oven for about 25 minutes and then remove the foil and cook a further 15 minutes or so until the topping is brown and crisp. Do not overcook or the chicken will be dry.
Serve with a big salad or fibrous veggies.