Lynda can help you with the following services and more:
- Fat loss with long term results
- Exercise and Sports Nutrition
- Weight Gain
- Pre-conception, Pregnancy and Post Pregnancy
- Weight Management
- Increased Energy
- Irritable Bowel
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
Read specific case studies for these services here
Because eating healthily is the cornerstone to just about every health condition, it is always the first thing to put in place. There is no point in spending hundreds of dollars on supplements if your diet isn’t right in the first place.
Managing your weight and making changes to your nutrition is a journey with ups and downs along the way; to keep you on track you will receive on-going support, a monthly newsletter with recipes and tips and if you sign up to Nutrition for Life’s Facebook page, you will receive more ideas and tips each week.
New client, initial appointment: $110.00 (one hour)
Your first appointment includes a full health and lifestyle history, body composition analysis, goal setting, lifestyle advice and a customised food plan which takes into account your likes and dislikes, as well as your budget.
- Follow up appointments, 45 minutes: $75.00
- Follow up appointments, 30 minutes: $50.00
- Follow up appointments, 15 minutes (for long term, regular clients only): $35.00
- Concession – 5 x 30 minute appointments: $230.00
- Concession – 5 x 15 minute appointments: $155.00
- Two new clients, initial appointment together (1 ¾ - 2 hours): $195.00
- Two clients, follow up appointments together (45 minutes): $75.00
Consultations available on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
If you are looking for extra motivation and accountability and prefer to commit to a time frame, then signing up for a package may be right for you.
Are you serious about losing weight but don't know where to start? Try Lynda's start up plan. Find out more.
For new clients only
- Do you work well with set timeframes?
- Are you ready to commit to losing 3-6 kilos over a 6 week period?
- Are you prepared to put in the effort required to stick to an eating and exercise plan for 6 weeks to get the results?
Then the 6 week slim down challenge could be for you. Find out more
For those of you serious about making changes and who want the accountability of weekly appointments.
Please note: All packages, concessions and gift vouchers expire one year from the date of purchase and are non-refundable. The package discount only applies when the package is purchased in full for all sessions.
Gift Vouchers are Available
Payment by EFTPOS, internet banking, or cash
Prices effective from 1 September 2014