Mini Chicken and Corn quiches
Delicious for lunch with a salad – makes 6
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup self raising flour
- 1 packet Maggi cheese, onion & herb sauce mix
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 tsp mixed dried herbs (or you could use fresh parsley etc)
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup corn kernels
- 150g cooked chicken, shredded
Preheat oven to 200 deg C. Line 6 jumbo muffin pans with baking paper.
Whisk together eggs and milk the add rest of ingredients and gently, but thoroughly combine.
Pour into muffin pans and bake 20-25 mins, or until centre is firm. Allow to cool a little before lifting out.
These are really yummy and in winter you could exchange the salad for soup and have a mini quiche with soup.
Approximately 180 calories each and around 18g protein.