Per serving: (you can add or subtract low calorie vegetables of your choice)
- 1 World Oven tortilla
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves
- 50g finely chopped cooked chicken
- ¼ red onion chopped finely
- Couple of mushrooms thinly sliced
- ½ red capsicum diced
- 2 medium tomatoes sliced
- Torn basil leaves or extra dried mixed herbs
- Black pepper freshly ground
- 20g grated tasty cheese
Spread tortilla with tomato paste, then sprinkle with mixed herbs. Scatter spinach leaves on top, then chicken. Add vegetables, finishing with tomato slices. Grind black pepper over, then scatter with torn basil leaves or another ½ tsp of mixed dried herbs. Scatter the cheese on top.
Bake at 190 degrees for about 20-30 minutes, or until the tortilla is crispy and the cheese melted.