Hearty Chicken Soup
- 500g cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 large carrots, diced
- Few sticks of celery, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 litre of chicken stock
- 1 packet of Maggi Creme of Chicken Soup
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 3 cups water
- Black pepper and salt to taste
In a sprayed, large non stick pan sauté onions, carrots and celery until tender. Add rest of ingredients, bring to the boil and simmer for about 20 minutes.
Serve with 2 Corn Thins broken into the soup, they make great croutons!