- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cup olive oil (I actually used garlic flavoured olive oil, but no need to)
- 3-5 cloves garlic (or more, I Iike lots!)
- 1 tsp dried rosemary (or 1 Tbs fresh, chopped)
- 1 tsp dried thyme (or 1 Tbs fresh, chopped)
- 1 tsp dried oregano (or 1 Tbs fresh, chopped)
- 2 lemons, juiced
Beat the chicken breasts between baking paper until evenly thin.
In a glass dish mix the marinade ingredients and place the chicken in the dish. Cover and refrigerate overnight or for up to two days.
Preheat a grill or BBQ to a high heat and oil well. Remove chicken from the marinade and cook until done.
Why note throw a pile of veggies on the BBQ plate while the chicken is cooking?