Fat Bombs #2
Makes 9-10. One fat bomb = a serving when you have a sweet craving.
- 4 Tb refined coconut oil
- 4 Tb dark chocolate cocoa
- 3 tsp Natvia or similar natural sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Peanut butter, about 1 tsp per bomb
- Sea salt
- Melt coconut oil in microwave for 45 seconds
- Stir in cocoa, Natvia, and vanilla and mix until smooth. Pour chocolate mixture into mini silicone cups and spoon a small bit of peanut butter into each cup. Sprinkle with a grain or two of sea salt.
- Freeze for 20 minutes. Keep refrigerated or in the freezer.
For an alternative, have a look at Fat Bombs #1