Ingredients and Method
- 800g skinless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- cooking spray
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of crushed ginger (from jar)
Coat a large non stick frying pan or wok with cooking spray and saute chicken, onion, garlic and ginger until the chicken is nearly cooked.
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of smoked sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons of chicken stock powder
Toss with chicken for about a minute and then add a small tin of tomato paste and fold through chicken.
Blend one tablespoon of cornflour with a 375ml can of light evaporated milk and add to pan, stirring continuously until the mixture boils and thickens. Turn heat down and simmer one minute.
Optional: Add button mushrooms