If you have a friend or family member who enjoys a healthy lifestyle, here are some gift suggestions.
- Potted herbs. Or a parcel of seeds, potting mix and pretty pots so they can grow their own herbs.
- For Dads, a potted up tomato plant (complete with fruit) and/or a planter filled with fancy lettuce or other veggies.
- Added on extras like fertiliser, a watering can, slugbait, etc for the kitchen gardener.
- For the person who enjoys being in the kitchen, an apron, salad bowl and servers, BBQ utensils, kitchen scales and good quality infused oils make nice gifts.
- Nadia Lim’s latest book, Fresh Start Cookbook. There are nutrition panels with every recipe and they all incorporate fresh, real food in the right calorie balance. There are also exercises to do at home at the rear of the book. It would make an excellent gift for the health conscious chef.